In order to reward and encourage academic success for undergraduate members, the PAEF offers scholarships based on member's Fall GPA, which are awarded at the yearly Spring scholarship dinner.
1. Full-time (12 or more credit hours) undergraduate attending the University of Kansas.
2. Active member in good standing of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity, Kansas Alpha Chapter, who has lived in the chapter house the entire school year (for example - for a member to receive a scholarship based on their Fall 2015 GPA, they would need to reside in the chapter house for both the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters).
1. No action is required by the members to qualify for this scholarship.
2. The PAEF will request a copy of the Fall grade report that has been verified by each member to ensure GPAs listed on the report are accurate.
3. The PAEF will contact the active chapter and house corporation board to ensure all applicants are eligible for the scholarship (in good standing, lived in the chapter house, etc.)
The PAEF Vice President - Scholarship is Rich Littrell. Any questions can be sent to him via email at Rich.Littrell@gmail.com