The Charles W. Garver Educational Fund was established in honor of the 1954 pledge class
1. Full-time (12 or more credit hours) undergraduate attending the University of Kansas.
2. Active member in good standing of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity, Kansas Alpha Chapter, who has lived in the chapter house the entire school year (for example - for a member to receive a scholarship for the Fall 2015/Spring 2016 school year, they would have to have lived in the chapter house for both the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters).
3. Submit an application by the deadline, which is generally the end of the week after classes resume from spring break.
1. Applications will distributed by the PAEF.
2. The PAEF will ensure applications are distributed to every member through the use of email distribution and an announcement at chapter.
3. Generally, applications are accepted online to assist in the application, selection, and administration of the scholarship. Every effort will be made to have applications available on the Kansas Alpha website, but at a minimum, applications will be available in the e-mail sent to all members and announced at chapter.
4. Once an application is received by the PAEF, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the applicant. Applicants should ensure they receive confirmation their application was received.
The PAEF Vice President - Scholarship is Rich Littrell. Any questions can be sent to him via email at Rich.Littrell@gmail.com